SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- Ensure prevention of injuries of employees, preventing ill health and care for the environment by implementing, maintaining and continually improving on our Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental management and performance by observing the requirements of the international standard and ISO 14001:2004managementsystems.
- Invoke employee Involvement and gain their commitment in the reduction and elimination of all hazards/aspects and risks/impacts, through the implementation of our integrated SHEQ management system, on the internationally recognized standards and procedures.
- Boost customer confidence and assure potential clients of competence, reliability, safety, health and care for the environment by providing a service and product that will meet and, where possible exceed all the clients’ requirements and expectations.
- Continuously improve our safety, health and environmental management controls by adopting a Zero Harm approach. Prevention of pollution and ensure competence and responsibility, amongst employees at all levels through training and skills development.
- Increase awareness of safety, health and care of the environment amongst all our employees and encourage them to continuously apply the relevant management principles and adhere to the relevant procedures and behavioral standards in and outside of the workplace.
- Set obtainable objectives and benchmarks based on comprehensive and strategic plan.
This will be done through:
- Managing risks in an effective and efficient manner.
- Identifying environmental aspects and preventing or reducing its impact on the environment.
- Decisions are based on a comprehensive view of the reward to risk balance.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement in risk and environmental management through audits and reviews.
- Promoting HIV/AIDS awareness among employees.
- Creating awareness amongst employees against consumption of Drugs and Narcotics and additions to alcohol.
- Respecting and valuing the human rights, cultural heritage and indigenous traditions of our employees.
- Promoting the sustainable use of natural resources and the reduction, re-use and recycling of waste.
- Always adopting and making use of the best practice available.
- Comply with all applicable safety, health and environmental legislative and other requirements, related to our operational sites. service departments. and our environmental aspects.
- This policy is available to the public or any interested parties on request.
- Annual review of Occupational Health. Safety and Environmental management systems to assess opportunities for improvement and the need for changes and includes the policy and objectives.
- With this we provide a system to communicate Information regarding Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental. Contractors for or on behalf of Grossmacht Engineers Pvt Ltd.